EEDG is a group
of scientists, experts and specialists, engineers, and supported staff
in the fields of electrical and mechanical engineering, architectural
and civil engineering, nuclear science and engineering, and material science.
EEDG deals with consultancy in: energy production and distribution, facility
siting and planning, idustrial safety and security management, energy efficiency,
energy capacity building, environmental impacts of energy complexes, and
other related disciplines.
EEDG provides expert
services, consultation, and training support in the following fields:
- Energy planning.
- Evaluation of energy options
and planning sustainable energy strategies.
- Basic design and facility layout
for energy installations.
- Energy and power system analyses.
- Industrial safety and security
- Safety analysis of conventional,
nuclear and radiation installations.
- Shielding design and radiation
leakage calculations in nuclear and radiation installations.
- Environmental impact assessments.
The EEDG is
willing to support:
- Oil and Gas industry.
- Energy industry.
- Production industry.
- Environment protection.
- Universities and research institutes.
- Other interested enterprises.
Egyptian Energy Development Group
founder and G-leader
Professor of Nuclear Physics
Radiation Protection Qualified Expert
E-mail: email@example.com, or